Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #31
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cit14.jpg (70.5 KB, 7160 views)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #32
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cit4a.jpg (89.2 KB, 7163 views)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #33
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
i will be swinging by tonight and will grab some more, hopfully there will not be as much glare, and i will check in back.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #34
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Sweetness 635CSi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cit6.jpg (82.2 KB, 7156 views)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:26 PM   #35
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

The dealership was spotless so it can only mean that someone may be opening for business.

Last pic of the 635CSi. If this is not brandnew its as close as you can get to it. Its simply flawless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cit5.jpg (77.4 KB, 7147 views)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:31 PM   #36
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Wow, i'd rock that for sure!

p.s. how big is your belt buckle!? jesus!
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 PM   #37
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
Wow, i'd rock that for sure!

p.s. how big is your belt buckle!? jesus!

Vintage Armani
Old 09-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #38
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

well screw me, as it seems from the pics there are only 2 cars there now and they have been moved. they used to face the street on an angle in order of
3, 6, 3. if the place has been cleaned then i guess someone has finally given these cars the car they deserve. i'm going to go check this out myself now. i want to see if the cars have been cleaned as well as the floor and general clutter in the office.
hotwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 PM   #39
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

well i went and checked it out. while there i saw is what i assume to be someone from this forum checking the back of the place out also around 9:25. if you could post what you saw/though about what you saw around back that it would be awsome. i was going to head around the back but i was flying solo so with no one to keep watch i decided not to. as well there are lights in the back shop area that are on with some cars but i didnt peek though the window cause again i was solo.

Amazing after living near these cars for years and never ever seeing them move for 14 years. things have changed. Somewhere between now and June 2006 the cars and building have been cleaned. the cars have been moved out of there original spots and one car (one of the 3 series) is now gone. lol at this point my guess is whoever ownes these cars probably enjoys keeping their existence a mystery to the public by showcasing them at what looks to be an abandoned dealership straight out of the 80's. But i doubt the owner minds the public looking at them because he leaves them close to the window in a position that shows both cars off quite a bit.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:56 PM   #40
touchofclass
1999 BMW 740i BMW 2000IT

I remember the Dealership and the cars belong to the owner who is a collector. He bought the 6 series and 5 series and a couple of 3 series new and intended to keep them mint.
I remember talking to the owner around 14years ago when the dealership was just going to close. I think he stored them there as he also owned the building.
Probably the building is now sold and he is going to move them soon.
touchofclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 11:04 PM   #41
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchofclass
I remember the Dealership and the cars belong to the owner who is a collector. He bought the 6 series and 5 series and a couple of 3 series new and intended to keep them mint.
I remember talking to the owner around 14years ago when the dealership was just going to close. I think he stored them there as he also owned the building.

Thanks alot for that info it sheds alot of light on the subject. Cause the place has been close for a long while now and as far as i can remember Budd's bmw has always been the oakville dealership. i just figured that the dealership went bankrupt. when i moved to oakville there used to be a lot of "independent" exotic car dealerships in the town (there was a exotic dealer i believe on the north service road and another on royal windsor in the 80's) so i figured that dealerships like citation were ran out of business by larger dealers and auto makers setting up there own dealer networks.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #42
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:

oh and as someone else mentioned, was this dealer the same owner that went on to own downtown bmw ??
Old 09-21-2006, 11:10 PM   #43
touchofclass
1999 BMW 740i BMW 2000IT

Yes the other Exotic Car Dealership went downtown and was on Parliament called "Caliber". My friend who owned the dealership had a Lambogini Club and then moved to Queensway. I lost track of him but he is possibly in California where there is a market for High End Exotics.
That was the era of fast cars and lots of money 70"s
touchofclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 11:16 PM   #44
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Yes the other Exotic Car Dealership went downtown and was on Parliament called "Caliber". My friend who owned the dealership had a Lambogini Club and then moved to Queensway. I lost track of him but he is possibly in California where there is a market for High End Exotics.

thats was the name of the place come to think of it. it also sold ferrari's and such. i guess oakville/mississauga was a good market for him for a number of years. where as it seems that budd's chain of dealerships have taken over. you cant go anywhere on the lakeshore in oakville without seeing a budd's dealership plate surround.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:19 PM   #45
hotwheels
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
actually my girlfriend lives in etobicoke and on the queensway east past kippling there is an exotic car dealership. the name evades me right now but i wouldnt be suprised if its the same person as you are refering to.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: