Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-15-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
1st Gear Newbie
Hello to the MaxBimmer Community!

We are Bimmian Automotive, specializing in the finest in automotive parts, accessories and enhancements for your BMW since 2002.

Founded on the virtues of quality, affordability and unsurpassed customer service, Bimmian is owned and operated by passionate auto enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing the very best in quality and customer service.

Whether you are looking for subtle BMW upgrades or planning to build a show-stopper, we are here to assist you in bringing your ideas to life.

Our dedication to the automotive community is unsurpassed, as is our wealth of experience and expertise. We carry OEM BMW parts and only the best in aftermarket brands, including Vorsteiner, AFE, Autocarbon, DEPO, Mechunik, Weisslicht, VMR, Active Autowerke and many other remarkable BMW parts.

Bimmian is renowned as the premier online destination to discover the greatest selection for extraordinary and unique BMW parts and accessories. Our inventory covers everything from lighting systems, painted accessories, wheels, carbon fiber, and angel eyes. But that just scratches the surface.

Look for product postings, here in the forum, or come and browse our selection of products at Better yet, come to our website and opt-in to our newsletter and have new product announcements, discounts, flash deals and much more arrive in your email inbox.

CALL US TOLL FREE at 888-884-4269. We look forward to assisting you!
Bimmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
3rd Gear Member
No love for the E30s???
1986 325 ~Elsa~

Need a photographer, come visit my site:

"The future is uncertain and the end is always near."
estoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:05 PM   #3
4th Gear Member
Welcome aboard Bimmian.
BMW...Now you're playing with power.
1bmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
1st Gear Newbie
Thanks very much! It's great to be here
Old 09-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #5
Captain Chaos
Bought a bunch of stuff for my e46 from Bimmian earlier in the summer. All quality products and the communication from Ed Pop throughout the whole process was exceptional. I'd highly recommend them!
Dysantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:16 AM   #6
1st Gear Newbie
Thanks very much for your kind words Dysantic! Ed is a great guy and we're so happy to hear that you had an exceptional customer experience with Bimmian. I have passed your message on to Ed. Thanks again!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #7
325Xi Executive Pkg
Bimmian has some great products.
I've been purchasing from them since 2009 and only had to return\exchange one item (Xenon blub) as it was defective. It was swapped out for a new set, no questions asked after a month of use.

BMW Performance Exhaust | MarkD Tune | K&N CIA
VMR V718 Wheels | CF Front Strut Bar | Eibach Pro-kit Springs

harman_rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:43 AM   #8
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks so much harman_rai for letting us know that you were happy with the service you received. Knowing this is very important to us and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know!
Old 10-21-2016, 07:36 AM   #9
1st Gear Newbie
Hello Everyone, I'm Peter. So I want to say Hii to every one. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all.
peter47 is offline   Reply With Quote

accessories, bimmian, bmw, parts, upgrades

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: