Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-20-2002, 07:27 PM   #61
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Hey Randy,what was YOUR excuse when everyone cruised to Milton thinking there would be a BBQ at Bimmercruise 2001?

There is bound to be some problems here and there when you gather a large group of people/cars together.

At least I made the effort to try and organise soemthing. Most people don't want the hassle of planning/organizing.....

Give credit where it is due.

1 more thing,this is the last cruise/meet I will be organizing...
I feel it is the job of the people who run/moderate the site to organize maxbimmer events. just my $0.02
Rob, Moderators are here to basically take care of the forum, and to keep an eye out on how things are going. If there are some posts that may offend people, They are here to delete or alter them. Every member including you are able to organize your own unoffical maxbimmer meet. If you feel that it is too much work for yourself to organize one...then DON"T. I don't think anyone will start crying if you dont orgainize anymore. There will be plently of others where you can sit back and relax Rob...Don't worry.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 07:56 PM   #62
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Hey Randy,what was YOUR excuse when everyone cruised to Milton thinking there would be a BBQ at Bimmercruise 2001?
The lady I arranged to be there for the BBQ called me on the actual cruise and let me know that "something came up". I still came through Rob by buying everyone Beer and Pizza out of our own money... then get in shit by the park ranger for open alcohol.

Nice try.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 08:23 PM   #63
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Robert! Remember what I said about thinking before you post? This is a prime example on how you just seem to step in to shiet. BTW Randy is not the only one organizing Bimmercruize. If you are going to hack it then you must realize that Kevin and myself had alot to do with it. I think I should make a poll on how much of a whiner you are but I bet it would be deleted pretty quick.

PS - Don't bother to tell me to chill. I have had enough.

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 09:34 PM   #64
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Well, I thought the cruise was pretty fun, even though it was kinda sketchy at times

But it was amazing driving with like 30 other BMW's. By the next time I think I will have one of my own.

My only real suggestion is that I think that at least 3 people in the cruise should have radios to keep everyone together (one in front, one in the middle, and one at the back).

BTW, I have a few pictures laying around waiting to be scanned from the cruise, i'll try to scan in a few of them once I get home from work. Some came out pretty good, but some of the early 400 sunroof pics are blurry (I had the f-stop and shutter speeds set wrong).
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:37 PM   #65
Dave_M
1st Gear Newbie

You guys looked sweet comming in (i was at the side of main street with the flip chromallusion Supra and the black and gold prelude) the White e30 m3 was sweet (as its the first m3 ive seen in real life) we enjoyed the view guys wish the weather was better though
still a great weekend
Dave_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:48 PM   #66
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by '88 325e

Robert! Remember what I said about thinking before you post? This is a prime example on how you just seem to step in to shiet. BTW Randy is not the only one organizing Bimmercruize. If you are going to hack it then you must realize that Kevin and myself had alot to do with it. I think I should make a poll on how much of a whiner you are but I bet it would be deleted pretty quick.

PS - Don't bother to tell me to chill. I have had enough.
HE'S RIGHT MAN. NOT THE WHINER PART THE PART WHERE YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO STEP IN SOME KIND OF GUANO!!!
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:56 PM   #67
ambasah
2nd Gear Member

I had a great time, even though things were a little disorganised. The radio or cell phone idea is a good one. I look forward to the next meet. Hopefully the weather will be nicer so I can finally ride with the top down!
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 11:09 PM   #68
WASABI
OG

good turn out ... fun cruise.

It turned out well, besides the crazy traffic in wasaga and my damn "check engine" light, thought it was great ! even my GF had fun. cool pics on 400 charlie ! thanks.

wuts next ... Niagara right ???
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 12:21 AM   #69
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

looked like fun guys..sorry i could not make it, i went up on thursday.., even though i saw Spurs21 ( I THINK IT WAS YOU, @ the cofee time beside the esso), and a bunchs guys (bimmersport ) up there...

relax on the fighting guys, theres more important things to worry about....!!!!!
Old 05-21-2002, 01:17 AM   #70
Bliss
Administrator

Yeah, definately looks like it was a success. Some of my friends that were up there that same day were telling me how awsome the huge line of maxbimmer bmw's looked on the strip.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 07:28 AM   #71
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

the bimmers looked sick!! esp wit my cuzin's civic behind em...lol...if only i didnt leave...i cud have gotten to ride in charlie's ride!! but at least i got that clip of the u-turns u guys made...that was sick! whos purple e36 was that?? wit those hot rims on em!
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 07:42 AM   #72
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
whos purple e36 was that?? wit those hot rims on em!

This one, it's Mike's (Maciek)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc01652.jpg (214.7 KB, 473 views)

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 07:54 AM   #73
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

I forgot to post this one earlier...

We met this guy in Wasaga and gave him a maXbimmer card, hopefully he'll join!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc01664.jpg (216.6 KB, 392 views)

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 08:00 AM   #74
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

yea thats the 1! nice job mike....did any1 see that riced up camaro when we got off the strip? lol..i got it on video
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 08:48 AM   #75
Usic
2nd Gear Member

Location: T.O. actually in a little town called King township.
I thought the meet was great, just cold.

Maybe better organization next time like radios and trying to keep the group closer together.

we lost Brown Guy for the longest time until later in the day.

I rushed to finish the 6 in time, the front end still needs more work (built it from scratch) And the pipes coming off the intercooler could use a respray.
My buddy's 2800cs with the m30 3.5L motor dropped in ran really good and he is eager to join maxbimmer.
Usic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: