Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2003, 04:31 AM   #31
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyvadim

Do you know if theres any Altezza lights out for the E39 M5??
EWWW! thats sick dont even get no ideas crazyvadim! your car looks mint the way it is man. Yea i saw some on a e36 and my friends were like thoose lights look sick and i said they deff, dont eww!~ Im thinking of getting smoked lights all around mine and JDM corners with Euro Headlights no Altezza's for me (and you too )
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:33 AM   #32
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
 
Understated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: location location
Posts: 9,955
EWWWWWWWW ALTEEZA's on a bimmer

PLEASE DON'T!

Euro Lights look AWESOME

Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:38 AM   #33
crazyvadim
6th Gear Member
 
crazyvadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to crazyvadim
Quote:
Originally posted by bimmerdude
EWWW! thats sick dont even get no ideas crazyvadim! your car looks mint the way it is man. Yea i saw some on a e36 and my friends were like thoose lights look sick and i said they deff, dont eww!~ Im thinking of getting smoked lights all around mine and JDM corners with Euro Headlights no Altezza's for me (and you too )
I was joking about the altezza lights You def. need clear turn signals on the front and back,that was the first mod i did to my E36 back when i used to own one.Thank god the altezza light madness calmed down a little,i remeber at one time even cab drivers had them
crazyvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:46 AM   #34
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyvadim
I was joking about the altezza lights You def. need clear turn signals on the front and back,that was the first mod i did to my E36 back when i used to own one.Thank god the altezza light madness calmed down a little,i remeber at one time even cab drivers had them
Yeah im getting them you think i should get clear or smoked? Mostly everyone has clear. By the way if you everwatched "Superstar" from the bmw Movie "the hire" everytime i see your car it reminds me of that car they used. i think that was filmed in Ny if im not mistaken
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:49 AM   #35
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
Dam from a Bmw 3 series (e36) to a nice new M5 dammmmm! your my idol!
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:52 AM   #36
crazyvadim
6th Gear Member
 
crazyvadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to crazyvadim
Quote:
Originally posted by bimmerdude
Yeah im getting them you think i should get clear or smoked? Mostly everyone has clear. By the way if you everwatched "Superstar" from the bmw Movie "the hire" everytime i see your car it reminds me of that car they used. i think that was filmed in Ny if im not mistaken
IMO,i dont think smoked looks good unless your car is grey or atleast silver.....but hey its your car so you should go with whatever you think looks good.I remeber watching a few BMW movies when i just got the M5,is that the one with madonna or something??
crazyvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:56 AM   #37
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyvadim
IMO,i dont think smoked looks good unless your car is grey or atleast silver.....but hey its your car so you should go with whatever you think looks good.I remeber watching a few BMW movies when i just got the M5,is that the one with madonna or something??

Yea the madonna look alike person
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:59 AM   #38
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
How much do thoose M5's go for and any special options you got in yours? I want one soo bad, You must have to buy like a gas station to go with your car man that thing is amazing one day i hope i can have the money to own one. well ill read this tommorow morning im off to bed to dream about M5's lata man
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 05:03 AM   #39
crazyvadim
6th Gear Member
 
crazyvadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to crazyvadim
Quote:
Originally posted by bimmerdude
Dam from a Bmw 3 series (e36) to a nice new M5 dammmmm! your my idol!

The funny thing is,i dreamed of an M5 but i knew i couldnt afford it so after i sold my 3 series i was looking to buy like a 97-99ish E39 540 with a 6spd since thats like atleast somewhat close to an M5,so i walk into a BMW dealership and the god damn salesman had to show me this beautiful silver M5 so i asked if i can sit inside,next thing you know im taking it around the block and before i knew it i was signing lease papers on it,even though i dont own it,it still feels good to drive one.
crazyvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 05:17 AM   #40
crazyvadim
6th Gear Member
 
crazyvadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to crazyvadim
Quote:
Originally posted by bimmerdude
How much do thoose M5's go for and any special options you got in yours? I want one soo bad, You must have to buy like a gas station to go with your car man that thing is amazing one day i hope i can have the money to own one. well ill read this tommorow morning im off to bed to dream about M5's lata man

Mine is a 2001 model silver on black,I got parktronic,the wide navigation screen that i think didnt come on 2000....there wasnt much options you can get,it already came pretty much fully loaded.
Last time i was at the dealership they had a 2000 M5 with 58k miles for $44,000,my buddy was telling me you can get one with the same mileage for about 38 grand maybe cheaper if you go to an auction.My car eats serious gas,but its not just the cars fault its also my right foot.....i love WOT
crazyvadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 02:49 PM   #41
bimmerdude
4th Gear Member
 
bimmerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyvadim
Mine is a 2001 model silver on black,I got parktronic,the wide navigation screen that i think didnt come on 2000....there wasnt much options you can get,it already came pretty much fully loaded.
Last time i was at the dealership they had a 2000 M5 with 58k miles for $44,000,my buddy was telling me you can get one with the same mileage for about 38 grand maybe cheaper if you go to an auction.My car eats serious gas,but its not just the cars fault its also my right foot.....i love WOT

Man Man o man i want that car one day i will promise to buy myself one, that thing from the front looks so masculine and stuff and people tell me that bmw's are girl cars , yeah right! Cuse they think there honda with a coffee can exhaust can outrun a bimmer (esp. that one)
__________________

Viva BMW!
Thanks E46_Lover for the awesome sig
My ///M5 fund has begun estimated time : 2 years

BMW M Power
bimmerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:53 PM   #42
DANGo330
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by 328is_Perf
Lets just say the 328 will easily beat a celica.


my 328is spanked a 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE with intake and exhaust ... mine was stock


besides theres nothing like BMW quality in Japan
Yes a 328 will rape a 00+ Celica GT or GT-S auto but watch out for the GT-S 6spd.

Stock 2500lbs and 180HP can put a hurtin to any stock 323,325 or 328.

The GT-S 6 speed 00-01 and 03 run 14.8-15.0 stock with a good driver. They respond extremely well to mods just like the RSX-S.

with just I/E they put down around 170-175whp and are solid mid 14 second cars, a little weight reduction and header they put down 180-185whp and are like 13.9-14.1 cars. Check out Newcelica.org, there is a guy with just I/E and Drag radials doing 13.96@102 all N/A his name is DanGTS. Enough to hang with and maybe even pull on stock E36 M3's.
__________________
01 Steel Grey 330i Steptronic
Sport/Premium
Heat Seats
H/K
Xenons
Titanium Shadow Trim

Last edited by DANGo330; 12-23-2003 at 06:56 PM.
DANGo330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:56 PM   #43
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor
 
Jon@Bimmersport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 13,786
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyvadim
So the e30 m3 is like what 2800lbs?? maybe even less?
a little less..my 325is weighs around 2700ish
__________________

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 09:41 PM   #44
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 12,845
Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
a little less..my 325is weighs around 2700ish
The M3 weighs more than the 325i. 21lbs more. 2865 vs. 2844.
__________________

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014