Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-04-2003, 01:24 AM   #1
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Angry Im going to kill one of these mother****ers one day!!!!!!!!!

Well yesterday, i went out with my g/f, and we went into this library since she needed some books. Since it was freezing, she insisted on me parking closer to the entrance, which resulted on me being the first car in the row..... She got the books she needed, so We come out, we go in the car, i start it up so that it idle's for a bit, and i accidentally pushed the turn signals lever down. My left blinker goes on, but its showing me that one of my bulbs is out . I come out, check the back, its fine. I go to the front, and i see my whole left turn signal pushed in!!! At that point im like thing WTF??? I bend down for a closer look, and what do i see?? My ****ing car's been hit!!!! The bumper is scrathced, the blinker pushed in, and my fender, scrathced so bad, that theres paint actually missing. At that point im swearing like an imbicile, my g/f comes out, and spots this loong scratch on the smae fender. DAMN, I WISH it was a scratch~~~!!! It turns out to be a ****ing crack in the paint!!!!!!!!! I guess, the impact+the cold, cracked the paint!!!! Im sooo pissed off right know, you have no idea!!! This is the ****ing 2nd time in 2 months my car has been hit at a parking lot, and im ****ing sick and tired!! cant thise ****ing SUV/P/U drivers look at where they are going????

Now guys, here is where i need some advise! Im not planning on fixing it till after the winter, but i know that if i leave the crack like that, salt and water will get in there, and possibly cause it to rust internally. Is there anything that i can use to fill it up??? Maybe even make it looks less obvious???
Thanx, and thanx for letting me vent!!

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:28 AM   #2
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

first check if the parkin lot had a camera so u can catch his their ass.
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:33 AM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

terry did u take her to ur libary so u can show her all ur buddies at work, so u can SEEM popular? lol jk

that sucks bro..do wat ms. anity said..check for cameras. ...im putting an electrical guard around my car..come within 2 feet and u get electricuted 359874989348693456 volts lol

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:38 AM   #4
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
terry did u take her to ur libary so u can show her all ur buddies at work, so u can SEEM popular? lol jk

that sucks bro..do wat ms. anity said..check for cameras. ...im putting an electrical guard around my car..come within 2 feet and u get electricuted 359874989348693456 volts lol
no, we were actually at a diffferent library! nice try tho
There is no cameras there, so im facked!

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Toys
Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 AM   #5
jeremy
6th Gear Member

take the car inside and warm it up......for now,you could cover the scratch with some exterior (weather proof) caulking.....and tend to it next year.....you could also clean it up a bit and prime and paint it with spray balm for now.....the main idea is to seal it from the elements.....but you will require a proper fix come spring time.....make sure the car body is warm, otherwise you will have adhesion problems.....

sorry to hear about your ride

ps.. make sure you clean the area first......you dont want to seal the shit into the bare surface...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:48 AM   #6
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
buy some bondo and fill it in your self.
my brother did it too his company van for his first time and it is unnoticable.
especially cause your car is white, it will be easy to paint also.
it will be a good temp fix until the spring.
max sure you also buy sand paper, primer.
make sure it is a spray can primers and paint or it will look like crap

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:49 AM   #7
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
take the car inside and warm it up......for now,you could cover the scratch with some exterior (weather proof) caulking.....and tend to it next year.....you could also clean it up a bit and prime and paint it with spray balm for now.....the main idea is to seal it from the elements.....but you will require a proper fix come spring time.....make sure the car body is warm, otherwise you will have adhesion problems.....

sorry to hear about your ride

ps.. make sure you clean the area first......you dont want to seal the shit into the bare surface...
where can i buy this caulking, and spray balm???

Toys
Old 12-04-2003, 01:51 AM   #8
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
where can i buy this caulking, and spray balm???
caulking you can get at crappy tire....same with spray balm (spray balm=spray paint)....
Old 12-04-2003, 01:55 AM   #9
jeremy
6th Gear Member

the bondo idea is good as well......but since you only want a temp solution, do it the way i told you.....it is cheaper and you will have the same result.....if you want a temp solution that will look better than go bondo.....but you will end up will stop lines from the paint...and it will take more time (if you do it properly).....it's up to you.....
Old 12-04-2003, 02:03 AM   #10
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

thanx guys!! Im sooo ****ing pissed off right know!!! Ive eaten 2 boxes of chocolates, and half a tub of ice cream... Im derpessed....

Toys
Old 12-04-2003, 02:20 AM   #11
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Terr, sorry to hear man, i dunno WHAT you've done in your past life but KARMA must hate ya!
people are suck caksuckers!
Old 12-04-2003, 02:25 AM   #12
UncleJ
Average Homeboy

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Terr, sorry to hear man, i dunno WHAT you've done in your past life but KARMA must hate ya!
people are suck caksuckers!
Interesting.... suck caksuckers?

Terry, sorry about the car.

Maxbimmer gangbang.. cmon peoples!!! throw some high fives, slap dinks together and take turns!!
UncleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 03:07 AM   #13
Miguel
...Delt Smash

What's a library?
Old 12-04-2003, 07:23 AM   #14
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

bmwM5lover, bro, I totaly feel your pain man!!, reading your post just brings back the harsh memmories of this summer when it happened to me 4 FU_CKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was just getting sick already, christ what is wrong with drivers these days!!

christ, im going to snap this keyboard in half!!

about your problem, how about vaseline? LOL, actually im serious, I used it to stop the rust from spreading from my wheel wells,
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 01:33 PM   #15
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
thanx guys!! Im sooo ****ing pissed off right know!!! Ive eaten 2 boxes of chocolates, and half a tub of ice cream... Im derpessed....
LOL, what a little bitch.

@stancejay
Mystikal is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: