Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > StanceFactory
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
E46carbonM3
M3 Carbon Fiber Junky

Send a message via AIM to E46carbonM3
Thumbs up Thanks Stance Factory

After picking up my 1st BMW not really knowing what to expect I thought my car was the best thing since sliced bread. Only to be referred to Stance for an oil change to find out how the previous owner really treated the car. Long story short Jay & Mike broke down the good and the bad and went straight to work. The next day I came to pick up my car Jay had a GRIN on face and said "take it for a spin and tell me what you think" I could not believe that it was the same car that I had been driving for a month. When I got back Jay's comment was "That is how an M3 is supposed to drive"

Also a BIG Thanks to Mike for helping me out at the Berlin Klassic 2012. My car was on the dyno and he happened to be walking by and noticed that the car did not sound right after 2 pulls on the dyno the car kept cutting out at 5500 and 6000 rpm and only making 260-265hp and 220ft. He then advised the Dyno tech that the E46 M3 has a dyno mode and set it up for the Dyno tech. The very next pull the car made 290whp and 250ft which I am very happy with.
E46carbonM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Zook@SCB
2nd Gear Member

Jay & Mike are awesome guys
Zook@SCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zook@SCB View Post
Jay & Mike are awesome guys
This. Stance is the shop to go to if you drive a BMW in the GTA.

Tags
e46 m3, stance factory

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: