Haven't seen this posted yet, it's another great reason to become a Trillium Club Member.
Looking to purchase a new BMW in 2013?
Announcing the BMW Club of Canada Reward Program for Trillium Club Members!
BMW Canada has agreed to extend a 2% discount on the final purchase price of a new BMW vehicle to any registered member of the BMW Clubs of Canada. This 2% is above and beyond the final price negotiated for your vehicle as well as any dealer incentives awarded!
The program takes effect on January 1, 2013 and, to receive the reward, applicants must complete the form attached and follow the instructions outlined below.
The terms are as follows:
1. This discount will be applied by BMW Group Canada above and beyond any sales arrangement or discount in effect with the local dealer. It does not cover leased cars, used cars, or motorcycles.
2. Eligible members must be in good standing for at least one year, without exception, with written approval of the Chapter President and the BMW CC National Secretary, who will coordinate the program for the BMW CC nationally. Applicants for the reward program are to send the completed form to the Trillium Chapter president at email@example.com. The chapter president will send the completed application form to the National Secretary, who will review and add his signature, and send the application on to BMW Group Canada for processing.
3. Members must agree not to sell the car for one year from date of delivery. Group sales are not eligible.
4. All correspondence must be completed electronically.
5. BMW Group Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with 30 days notice.
6. Cases of abuse or inappropriate conduct will result in individuals losing the right to a membership reward.
If you have any further questions in regards to this program please don't hesitate to contact us.
From our family to yours, we wish you all the very best for a happy and safe Holiday. Looking forward to seeing what 2013 will bring!
More Info can be found here: http://trillium-bmwclub.ca/content/rewards-program