Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Recycle Bin
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Email blast in bad taste from trillium BMW club

Does anyone else find this email blast from trillium BMW in bad taste

Email is titled "No Power? We Can Help!"

Followed by a sales pitch "Perhaps I should explain that statement. Trillium can not restore your power nor can we clean up the mess of branches and ice all over your driveway. We're good but not THAT good. We can, however, extend our Christmas Special until December 31st for those who have been unable to register online due to the ice storm"

Maybe some don't realize what people are going through, myself spent the last few days making arrangements for my family to have a place to stay to be safe, right before the holidays.

Total bad taste, using this as a sales pitch trying to be funny, and the last thing on people's minds dealing with things from this horrible storm is signing up for a driving school.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
gnome
on the roam

Rich is right, it's an automobile club - offer the members some advice or help.
My house was a makeshift refugee camp for 5 families as our power came on earlier. Neighbour's car was squashed by a tree, entire area has fallen trees.
A coworker in Pickering still has no power.
You know what would be helpful? Finding salt or ice melter, been sold out everywhere since Saturday...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: