Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #16
hawgripper
2nd Gear Member

Put the car back to stock and sell the aftermarket parts and you will come out ahead everytime.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

i agree with hawgripper, if u do sell some of the after market parts u will atleast re coupe something! I'm already interested in a few parts
e36 328is - (m52)AA S/c'd, M50 Mani, 3.23 LSD, M3 Brakes, Zimmer rotors, hps pads, Racing Dynamic Strut Bar, Depos, m3 Bumper, Intake, Spal fan, poly RTABs, Eibach Swaybars, Koni yellow, Mishimoto Rad, Silicone hose, Alumi T-housing, Depo w/LED Angels, LED tails, 12' Alpine Type R, Suede head liner, LTW Low rise spoiler
PREVIOUS CARS
92' 325is (m52) - M3 conversion AA S/c'd
'97 Euro Estroil E36 M3 Vert (S50B32)
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #18
Marky Mark
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Maluco View Post
Place all the images you want to post in one folder.
Below the message body is a button to "Manage Attachements"
Another window opens and go ahead and look for that folder and begin uploading the files. Once done, "close window" and 'preview post' to make sure you have the pics needed.
Another more appropriate approach that's consistent with the expectations of the moderators is to direct the OP's question to the Forum's FAQ's. Steps for posting images are in the last section................

Last edited by Marky Mark; 10-26-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Marky Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #19
bmw.ae
DO U EVEN SHIFT BRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay01_brown View Post
Pointless fs thread!
Thats what i was thinking when i clicked it, doh!
1994 320i sedan - RIP
2004 mazda 6 - RIP
1994 mazda mx6 mystere -sold
2000 chrysler neon - sold
1993 honda civic dx coupe - sold
1989 nissan 240sx - RIP
1989 honda civic si (ef) x 2 - sold/seized
bmw.ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:21 AM   #20
sparf328
boostjunky

dinanstu its dinandave from bf.c lol, i thought about selling mine as well but for 12-14 not a chance, how many miles does it have? and howcome you have the oem coolant reservoir with the zionsville rad? my car has a massive folder or receipts and work orders too, documentation is everything... well that an a clean history and a clean car.. depending on mileage and the condition you could get upwards of 17000 with the right buyer, its hard to find clean , let alone dinan m3's, is it a dinan serial'd car? there was only every 900 and less than 1/4 of them still exist...i may be a tad bias because i too own a dinan s3, with fm5's aa tune, an aftercooler, oil cooler, etc..etc... and wouldnt even think about letting it go for 12-14, but mine is minty as hell and has every dinan part possible as well as some good history behind the car...atleast keep your car until next summer so we can photograph our cars together!

but another option as many have already mentioned is too sell everything seperate and convert the car back to stock, ps do bmw dealerships still give you the dinan badge for free once the check to see if you have enough dinan parts? or because dinan lost the deal do they not stock any of the products anymore? i got one from buds a few years ago, i may want another

Last edited by sparf328; 11-04-2012 at 04:24 AM.
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #21
Dinanstu
3rd Gear Member

Hey Dave, fancy meeting you here!

I thought I'd test the waters to see what other BMW members are looking for. I want to move on to something a little more turn-key performance wise, without the hassle of maintaining such a particular vehicle. As you know, the receipts to that I have for purchases and maintenance is staggering, but apparantly that only seems to matter to a select few...

It wasn't serialed DINAN car, only the engine mods and were. Suspension and other upgrades were done profesionally, but not through DINAN.

It's for sale to the right person at the right price, but for 12 g's, it ain't going anywhere!

I still have it on the road, with the garage full of bins from the basement reno...

It sounds like your car is very clean, I'd like to see it to give me that extra encouragemment to "hold on"!

I got my DINAN badge with the all the points for the engine upgrades. They keep a record of the car and will issue you the badge if you request.

Are you looknig or the badge? I may have one....
Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #22
Dinanstu
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw.ae View Post
Thats what i was thinking when i clicked it, doh!
It's yours if you want to pay. Is that pointless enough for you?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #23
sparf328
boostjunky

i will most likely be in need of a badge soon, but i will probably source it from the dealer considering last time it was free... i need it for my new trunk lid with ltw wing, as for my car it is very clean, however i still have a love/hate relationship with it, im overly paranoid about my cars.. especially this one, considering how much moula ive dumped into it. but seeing other dinan cars always makes me smile because they are few and far between, not to mention driving the car is always a blast, i would definitely hold on to your car if possible...i think you may need to do something to it like new wheels or something to rekindle your love for the car!! to bad my car is already put away, we could have cruised!
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:11 AM   #24
uber e36
6th Gear Member

Stu, it's Geoff. Sorry to hear the maintenance is getting up there. Good luck with the sale.

I've never ridden in this car, but Stu keeps it very clean, drives it responsibly and it sounds great!
uber e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #25
Dinanstu
3rd Gear Member

Thanks Geoff...!

I have recently changed a few vac hoses, tightened up some loose ones! Changed the gasket on the Dinan throttle body and cleaned out the ICV. Took a few hours to get it all done, but its done.
There is no point on selling it now. Its running about 400WHP and it is in great shape. I guess I just have to find the time to maintain it.

I'd be happy to take you for spin any time, neighbour...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: