Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > X series
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
JCunha
King of the road
 
JCunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 63
E53 parts

I have the following from a 2005 X5:
- auto headlight switch /fog 50$
- handbrake leather surround 40$
- rear climate / cigarette lighter/ heated seats switches 80$
Also selling a very good condition battery manufactured may 2009( BMW battery) from the x5 and a gas cap
Check out my add for pics

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ336069815
Pm me or text or call anytime of day @ 647 289 0021 for more info , open to reasonable offers
JCunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
jljljl
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunha View Post
I have the following from a 2005 X5:
- auto headlight switch /fog 50$
- handbrake leather surround 40$
- rear climate / cigarette lighter/ heated seats switches 80$
Also selling a very good condition battery manufactured may 2009( BMW battery) from the x5 and a gas cap
Check out my add for pics

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ336069815
Pm me or text or call anytime of day @ 647 289 0021 for more info , open to reasonable offers

hi, this is a long shot but do you still have anything available

thanks
jljljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
JCunha
King of the road
 
JCunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by jljljl View Post
hi, this is a long shot but do you still have anything available

thanks
Your In luck , I Just cleaned out my garage yesterday and saw I still have all the parts except the battery. Text me or call me @ 647 289 0021 if your interested
JCunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
jljljl
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunha View Post
Your In luck , I Just cleaned out my garage yesterday and saw I still have all the parts except the battery. Text me or call me @ 647 289 0021 if your interested
the cigarette lighter, is that the actual piece that you can place an fm transmitter or gps connector to?
and is the "auto headlight switch /fog" the dial to choose from low beam or daytime lights?

..how are you able to sell them by piece?
jljljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
JCunha
King of the road
 
JCunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 63
hope this answers your question..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (14).jpg (266.0 KB, 32 views)
JCunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #6
jljljl
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunha View Post
hope this answers your question..
Oh, I see now.
not quite what i'm looking for, thanks though!

can i ask how or why are you selling? did you upgrade the pieces or just change them?
jljljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
e53

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.