Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
///MG
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport View Post
I actually made the deal with the sales guy in front of our customer!

I am contemplating pulling our customer's HPF kit and using on it my new E46 M3 just for the winter months though

Yes the car was from Georgetown Kia...Mike did you notice how he didn't know their own terms of sale? lol I found that really funny. "You know what, I have honestly never even read that stuff...just sign and go" ya right

Thanks for bringing it to us, it was our pleasure to help you out! Good luck on the search, also check the forum sponsor Euro Motorsport they have an E46 M3 for sale as well!
Yes, I did notice it and I found it really weird when he said that he's never read the fine print on the back of the BOS.

I'm gonna look into the E46 from Euro Motorsport... you'll probably see me back at the shop with more granades over the next few weeks... lmao
2004 Mitsubishi Galant SOLD
1993 Plymouth Duster SOLD
///MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #17
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MG View Post
Everything you guys said here sounds pretty accurate. I'm not sure where you got the carfax showing the car was in AB. The carfax for this BMW was only registered in ON.

I put down $1000 deposit but they told me that they "stand behind their cars" and I can take it to my mechanic to have it checked and if for any reason it isn't good I'd get my deposit back. Spoke to the sales rep (Tom). Seems like a solid guy. He told me that they will have to issue a cheque for my deposit and that it might take a while. Called him yesterday and he said that he's already submitted the paperwork.

One thing that I did notice is that a lot of the stuff (like allignment, mechanical inspection at my shop and financing) were not written on the BOS so I made them add it (as they were the terms of the sale) and only after they wrote it down I signed the BOS.

I'm hoping that I'm not going to have any problems with getting the deposit back. I don't want to go thru omvic.

I'll keep you guys posted.

the carfax that says alberta was for the dark cray e90 on thier lot. legally they have to give you your money back on the spot if no contract was signed! it was omvic that told me this and its stated in section 38 of motor vehicle dealers act 2002. they seem nice but they are a bunch of ****ing assholes. i walked into the main building down the street i pre called them and said i want my money and im coming to get it today, they said they couldnt give me my money untill the end of the next week.... i said nope your giving it to me today i will stay here untill i get it. this is at 3pm i wait 10 minutes no one comes to talk to me i go to the front talk to the receptionist. tole her i want to speak to the dealer principle, 5 minutes goes by no one comes and talks to me. i told her that they have untill 3:30 to put a cheque in my hand or im calling omvic and filing a complaint because section 38 states that they have to return my deposit immediately upon request. 2 minutes later manager comes and tells me i will have a cheque in 10 minutes. 325pm they gave me a cheque. not so impossible is it? yet they were saying it was going to take another week.
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #18
dgmorr
4th Gear Member

What exactly does the PPI include/cover...if you don't mind posting it here. I'm looking at a car now and would like to have it checked over first.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #19
duaux
1st Gear Newbie on a BMW

I am interested in the PPI as well.
Thanks.
duaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport View Post
I am contemplating pulling our customer's HPF kit and using on it my new E46 M3 just for the winter months though
Lets hope you can get it to work this time, lol. Because clearly Tom's car aint working right still.
new member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #21
Tom
4th Gear Member

Lol? Not sure who you are but my car runs perfectly fine, if it wasnt running how would I have been at bimmercruise and also made 580 rwhp on my dyno pulls with pump/meth havent tried race gas as its crazy pricey... we had issues at first with the car not going past 4k but that was resolved as it was the HPF traction control tripping out as my car has ASC not DSC like m3s... Asoon as we removed that all was well... Also this is the first swap in the world and only HPF non-m3 so obviously theres going to be some kinks! Only other problem is my exhaust welds snapped as I have the HPF titanium exhaust and it welded with non ti metals and nothing sticks to ti unless its ti so I am getting custom ti exhaust hangers made by a shop that does ti work which was not easy to find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by new member View Post
Lets hope you can get it to work this time, lol. Because clearly Tom's car aint working right still.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #22
Banned

If your car finally runs well, I'm glad for you because its about time.

First swap in teh world, lol.

Guys been swapping S54s in non-m all along and not much is needed to install an HPF kit, its so idiot proof that I can imagine anyone should be able to install it as it sells as a bolt on kit.

Simply because it took them soo long to finish the job and they needed to many tries to make it all work makes them look like they dont know what they're doing.

If you dare, share with the rest of the community how long it took to get the car running well, lol

I saw your car at bimmercruise, it didnt run well at all to say the least.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #23
Tom
4th Gear Member

Lol are you kidding me not running well? What wasn't running well? my afrs are perfect and the car makes insane power/full boost it should! Do you know how many parts/exspenivr it is to do a swap like this... It took me 3 months to get all the parts needed/month for hpf to send kit and less than 2 months install time... So around 5-6 months... I never asked them to rush...Ask mike from stancefactory he did all the work and he did it well so don't talk shit... S54 swap is done often but there was some minor modifications to fit the hpf kit.. I just want you to tell me what you think is wrong with my car If your so sure... Also by swap i meant hpf/s54, either way i dont even know you and your making these assumptions about my car? Do i smell jealousy?QUOTE=new member;1485694]If your car finally runs well, I'm glad for you because its about time.

First swap in teh world, lol.

Guys been swapping S54s in non-m all along and not much is needed to install an HPF kit, its so idiot proof that I can imagine anyone should be able to install it as it sells as a bolt on kit.

Simply because it took them soo long to finish the job and they needed to many tries to make it all work makes them look like they dont know what they're doing.

If you dare, share with the rest of the community how long it took to get the car running well, lol

I saw your car at bimmercruise, it didnt run well at all to say the least.[/quote]

Last edited by Tom; 03-08-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #24
Banned

I know exactly what is takes to swap an S54 into a non-M, done it myself.

Mo assumptions are made here.I saw your car in person at the bimmercruise and I was not the only one to say that it wasn't running well. Almost everyone who heard it run said it was way too rich . Like I said, if its all good now then I'm glad.

To me 2 months to install an S54 and HPF kit is outrageous, if it satisfies somebody else, I'm fine with it.

No jealousy here, I'm just stating what I know.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #25
Tom
4th Gear Member

2 months including the couple problems we had. You and other people must be retarded as my car runs amazing the afr is flat on 11.0 when at wot and the owner of tagracecraft himself says Hpf made this tune amazing for off the shelf kit the afrs were perfect and he's a tuner... This is before bimmercruise so please tell me how you can "hear" my afrs are to
Rich you can't hear the afrs you can see the smoke come out the exhaust lol... You have a s54 in your non-m or installed it into someone elses car? Anyways if your sure my car isn't running right find me a car and lets line em up buddy no point in being keyboard warriors let's take it to the roads
Quote:
I know exactly what is takes to swap an S54 into a non-M, done it myself.

Mo assumptions are made here.I saw your car in person at the bimmercruise and I was not the only one to say that it wasn't running well. Almost everyone who heard it run said it was way too rich . Like I said, if its all good now then I'm glad.

To me 2 months to install an S54 and HPF kit is outrageous, if it satisfies somebody else, I'm fine with it.

No jealousy here, I'm just stating what I know.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
2 months including the couple problems we had. You and other people must be retarded as my car runs amazing the afr is flat on 11.0 when at wot and the owner of tagracecraft himself says Hpf made this tune amazing for off the shelf kit the afrs were perfect and he's a tuner... This is before bimmercruise so please tell me how you can "hear" my afrs are to
Rich you can't hear the afrs you can see the smoke come out the exhaust lol... You have a s54 in your non-m or installed it into someone elses car? Anyways if your sure my car isn't running right find me a car and lets line em up buddy no point in being keyboard warriors let's take it to the roads

Oh wow, dont lose your patience, lol.

I dont have an S54 in my car, I installed it in my friends non-m.

Hows your reading comprehension? Was I talking about your car being faster then someone elses

I even remember when you posted that Dyno vid on the other board and everyone said you put down very low numbers at that session, even people who actually own an HPF M3 said that.

Forget it man. Like I said before, if it runs good now, I'm happy for you and glad its all worked out.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #27
Tom
4th Gear Member

I have only posted dyno numbers once on fanatics and everyone said good numbers don't know what your talking about I'm sure I could did the post to... The owner of Hpf even said good numbers but he said there was either slot of load on the dyno or he did a 5th gear pull, I asked the dyno guy and he said he puts load on it as if it were driving on the street so you get more accurate numbers apparenty... Anyways within the first 2 weeks of pickin my car up all the small problems were fixed so don't tell me my afr or car run like crap and we don't have a problem...
Quote:
Oh wow, dont lose your patience, lol.

I dont have an S54 in my car, I installed it in my friends non-m.

Hows your reading comprehension? Was I talking about your car being faster then someone elses

I even remember when you posted that Dyno vid on the other board and everyone said you put down very low numbers at that session, even people who actually own an HPF M3 said that.

Forget it man. Like I said before, if it runs good now, I'm happy for you and glad its all worked out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: