Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Sonu
1st Gear Newbie

Question pre wired remote locking help

so i have a 1995 318i
and i wanted to hook up the remote module so i could unlock and lock with a remote and don't know if my car is pre wired or not it does have a cd changer i was told to look in the trunk for a pre wired sticker i was in my truck for 30 mins and coudent find a sticker but still have hope because people say 92 and on are pre wired could some one tell me a way to make sure or take a pic of where there pre wired sticker is now i checked the hood and the siren wire is there i want to make sure before i drop 200 in the kit thanks for your help
Sonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
W2WDETAILING
Banned

i have a 95 318 there is a sticker on the drivers window i have a little led above my shifter and a switch in my glovebox
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: