Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Windsor, Ontario **NEW**
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #16
kader318
2nd Gear Member
 
kader318's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Windsor
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to kader318
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigIS View Post
im looking for a stock headlight....casing, lights and all. i need the driver side headlight, but would be willing to purchase both if someone is not willing to sell just one.

thnaks in advance.
Got an aftermarket headlights both sides, their a i peice thou with the corners, if you want ill bring them this sunday to the car show, let me know
kader318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #17
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
Hey guys Im parting out a E30 325i vert , if you guys need anything let me know I wanna get rid of this thing ASAP.
__________________

Last edited by Willm5; 09-04-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
bmw_freak
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willm5 View Post
Hey guys Im parting out a E30 325i vert , if you guys need anything let me know I wanna get rid of this thing ASAP.
what year is your vert?
bmw_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!
 
windsor318is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Bond Facility
Posts: 4,455
will, it hurts looking at that pic!
- i have an e36 m3 rear spoiler if anyone is looking
__________________
windsor318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:13 PM   #20
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
I believe its an 89
__________________
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
K guys this weekend tore at the car. Everything is out from the interior, front seats and door cards are gone already, still have the rear leather seat and perfect dash and cluster. All the factory switches and wiring harness as well. I didnt cut one wire on this thing, harness is intact. Motor is still in the car, going to pull that soon. I wanna get this stuff sold so if you need anything or know anyone that needs anything let me know.
__________________
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #22
bmw_freak
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willm5 View Post
K guys this weekend tore at the car. Everything is out from the interior, front seats and door cards are gone already, still have the rear leather seat and perfect dash and cluster. All the factory switches and wiring harness as well. I didnt cut one wire on this thing, harness is intact. Motor is still in the car, going to pull that soon. I wanna get this stuff sold so if you need anything or know anyone that needs anything let me know.
Do you still have the top, is it manual? how is the shape?
bmw_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #23
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
I still have the top and it is manual, but the fabric is torn
__________________
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #24
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
Hey guys bought an E30 to help a buddy out with some parts he wanted, selling the rest now to re-coupe my loss. Prices are without shipping and obo.

1 set of headlights - 50.00
1 set of taillights - 30.00
1 full trunk carpet set - 25.00
1 front dash (mint) - 120.00
1 cluster - 65.00
1 rear seat (top and bottom cushions, mint) - 50.00
1 hood (good paint) - 150.00
1 trunk lid (good paint with working vert light) - 100.00
1 ecu - 50.00
1 ABS control - 20.00
Lower front bumper trim - 50.00
Glove box - 30.00
2 seats (cloth) & matching door cards - 75.00
4 wheels (14' wheels with good tires) - 100.00
2 rearview mirrors - 40.00
M20 Engine (160,000 km) - 300.00
Open diff (4.10) - 50.00
Main fusebox - 20.00
Full engine harness - 40.00
Front fenders (good paint) - 10.00 each
Front bumper - 20.00
__________________
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #25
bmw_freak
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willm5 View Post
Hey guys bought an E30 to help a buddy out with some parts he wanted, selling the rest now to re-coupe my loss. Prices are without shipping and obo.

1 set of headlights - 50.00
1 set of taillights - 30.00
1 full trunk carpet set - 25.00
1 front dash (mint) - 120.00
1 cluster - 65.00
1 rear seat (top and bottom cushions, mint) - 50.00
1 hood (good paint) - 150.00
1 trunk lid (good paint with working vert light) - 100.00
1 ecu - 50.00
1 ABS control - 20.00
Lower front bumper trim - 50.00
Glove box - 30.00
2 seats (cloth) & matching door cards - 75.00
4 wheels (14' wheels with good tires) - 100.00
2 rearview mirrors - 40.00
M20 Engine (160,000 km) - 300.00
Open diff (4.10) - 50.00
Main fusebox - 20.00
Full engine harness - 40.00
Front fenders (good paint) - 10.00 each
Front bumper - 20.00
I'm interested in some parts, when can we meet?
bmw_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
Willm5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 16
PM your phone # to me and we'll talk.
__________________
Willm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #27
yamshahar626
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 55
just wanted to sell these : great winters for anyone check em out

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ157723056
__________________
///M
yamshahar626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #28
yamshahar626
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Windsor
Posts: 55
and btw im looking for some bmw 16's or 17's thanks!
__________________
///M
yamshahar626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #29
NemDogg
2nd Gear Member
 
NemDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Windsor
Posts: 113
When u guys having another meet in WIndsor??

I need tons and tons and tons and tons of parts....!!
I would like it if someone from the windsor meets can test drive my car or check out my car and let me know all the things he/she/they think i need for my car...!!

That would be awesome...!!
Yamshahar626....nice meeting u at PETER's brother....nice car by the way!!
NemDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #30
kader318
2nd Gear Member
 
kader318's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Windsor
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to kader318
meey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemDogg View Post
When u guys having another meet in WIndsor??

I need tons and tons and tons and tons of parts....!!
I would like it if someone from the windsor meets can test drive my car or check out my car and let me know all the things he/she/they think i need for my car...!!

That would be awesome...!!
Yamshahar626....nice meeting u at PETER's brother....nice car by the way!!
this friday oct 7th tim hortons at dougal and cabana at 7pm
kader318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.