Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-25-2006, 04:30 PM   #1
Qube
5th Gear Member

::.. G-Tech SS Performance Meter

The G-Tech/Pro SS is a cutting edge tuning tool designed to make a professional test driver out of you. It measures Horsepower, Torque, 60 ft times, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times, 0-60 & 0-100-0 mph, RPM’s & Shift lights, handling G's.

Included items:

-Performance Meter
-Mounting System
-DC cigarette lighter power cord (1 fuse included)
-User guide (manual)

Features

RPM's and Shiftlights - GTech invented this technology. No one in the world can pick-up RPMs from the cigarette lighter. Yes, MSD ignitions and even diesels work!

Handling G's - G-TECH/Pro SS model has a unique new G-arrow that shows you the direction of the Gs that you are pulling and new large G numbers that are easy to read at a glance.

Record up to 30 Runs - With the new friendly icon-based user interface you can chose and review any of your runs in a matter of a couple of button clicks.

3 Precision Sensors - We are the only G-meter that has x, y and z precision accelerometers. This improves accuracy and consistency. It also allows you to orient the G-TECH/Pro any way you like.

0-60 mph - another standard measurement with the new 0-100-0mph becoming increasingly more popular with the magazines.

1/4 Mile and 1/8 Mile - These two measurements are what has made G-TECH a household name with car enthusiasts all over the world. When compared to an NHRA approved track your time will depend whether you stage "shallow" or "deep." G-TECH/Pro has a default 12" rollout which is equivalent to "Shallow staging."

Horsepower - G-TECH/Pro will give you accurate horesepower ratings for your car before and after modification. It's a great way to see if you are making the right improvements.

Torque - With the revolutionary new RPM pickup right from the cigarette lighter we are able to measure Torque and display a DYNO-plot graph. We are the only people in the world to do this at this time.

60ft time - helps with determining if your car is "hookin'-up" or not.

Price: $250 CAD SHIPPED or picked up (Scarborough, Ontario). I only have ONE. Box opened but otherwise mint.

Last edited by Qube; 04-25-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Qube is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:15 PM   #2
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
give you $200 picked up.
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:58 PM   #3
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

This is a great little toy. I have one myself and its tons of fun. Plus it matches the BMW interior lights
Good luck with the sale
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
1BADBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:31 PM   #4
Striker
Turbo Ready

Qube,

I really don't mean to jeopardize your sale, but just fair to all interested parties as if I was selling it, it should be made clear that the newer G-Tech Performance meters have "issues" with the newer BMW's including the e46. I am not sure if you are aware of this.

The RPM is picked up by noise in the electrical system of most cars but since the newer cars have very good noise filters the G-Tech meters does not work well on them.

They are perfect for most cars however and they are great devices for what they are.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #5
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
myndgone has a e39, do those also have issues?

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:05 PM   #6
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
did someone say issues?...dont like that word....$150...

j/k
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:14 PM   #7
Furious
BMW again.

pm sent
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:39 PM   #8
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
myndgone has a e39, do those also have issues?
I have not done any testing on the e39, but I have used an oscilloscope to look at the voltage on the e46 and it does have a clean noise free circuit. When I turned on the lights and rear glass deforster it made a bit of difference.

It worked well on my e30, my buddies e34 and E36.

I have the RR version which is a higher model than the SS but they use the same inputs.

BTW, I found an old thread with some of my info. Unfortunately, I no longer have the website where I had those pics hosted. http://www.gtechproforums.com/forums...=3858#post3858

Qube is selling it for a great price, you guys should jump on it. It's a great performance device and goes more than that. You can download graphs and files which can help you to launch the car and corner better.

Last edited by Striker; 04-25-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:57 AM   #9
330ci05
6th Gear Member

not the ss, u cant download to ur pc with that, u need the RR...
330ci05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #10
Qube
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
Qube,

I really don't mean to jeopardize your sale, but just fair to all interested parties as if I was selling it, it should be made clear that the newer G-Tech Performance meters have "issues" with the newer BMW's including the e46. I am not sure if you are aware of this.

The RPM is picked up by noise in the electrical system of most cars but since the newer cars have very good noise filters the G-Tech meters does not work well on them.

They are perfect for most cars however and they are great devices for what they are.
Ohhh Thanks for the post! That will help with any disgruntled buyers Works good on my e34... doesn't work well on my buddy's 99 SiR.

Qube is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 12:30 PM   #11
330ci05
6th Gear Member

still for sale ?
330ci05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:57 PM   #12
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ci05
not the ss, u cant download to ur pc with that, u need the RR...
Correct

Old 04-26-2006, 03:58 PM   #13
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qube
Ohhh Thanks for the post! That will help with any disgruntled buyers Works good on my e34... doesn't work well on my buddy's 99 SiR.
No prob Dude.

^^^^^ For a great product and price.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: