Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-28-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
Chris_Bangle
2nd Gear Member

FS: 2008 Porsche Cayman S

2008 Cayman S. 81,500km. I bought the car three months ago. I do not commute and wanted to build a fun weekend car. I was hoping to keep the car for a while and put $6,200 into it (details below). I drove it for less than 1,000km. Due to a change in personal circumstances I have to sell it.

Black with a black interior. Sport seats. Sport Chrono. Bose PCM, 19? Carrera wheels. Michelin PS2s. Car originally sold by Downtown Porsche. Both previous owners took great care of the car. All service records available. It was never winter driven and stored indoors. I got 18" stock winter wheels and tires just in case and can include them for an additional $1,500.

The second owner spent more than $20,000 on modifications and maintenance. I have spent $6,200 in reliability and performance modifications after doing a lot of research. Bore scoring check done by Henry at Refined Motorsport during my PPI. No issues. Oil analysis done by Leo at Tweaks Perforance within the last 10k. Again no issues. Being an 08 the car has an updated IMS bearing. Service records from day one.

Brief summary of the modifications:

Rennline pedals. Cayman R fixed wing. Cayman R door panels. GT3 vent. Joe Toth front splitter & rear diffuser (easily removable with stock parts available). Bilstein PSS9 coilovers. Cayman R alignment specs & corner balance. Custom exhaust (no drone - sounds great). GT3 throttle body. Custom plenum. Dyno tuned at Evoms. GT3 Master Brake Cylinder. FVD Motorsport Oil Pan. Third Radiator Kit. Mantis Pulley. GT3 Brake Duct Spoilers. Numeric Racing Shifter (Porsche SSK and stock unit available). Numeric Shift Cables. LN Thermostat (not yet installed). Oil, coolant and brake flush done less than 100km ago. I was also planning on adding a light weight flywheel and replacing the clutch but did not get to this.

The car is fast. It also handles and sounds great. The car is going to be displayed at Azores Car Sales located at 877 College St, Toronto, Ontario. The owner of Azores is a friend who is graciously helping me with the sale.

Kijiji Ad with pictures. For some reason I can't add pictures to this post.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Price: $40,500

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Main Pic.jpg (40.6 KB, 138 views)
Chris_Bangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:59 AM   #2
Chris_Bangle
2nd Gear Member

Car moved from the college location of Azores to the 2773 Dufferin St location.
Chris_Bangle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
987, 987.1, cayman, porsche

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: