Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2003, 02:24 AM   #1
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Angry Im going to kill one of these mother****ers one day!!!!!!!!!

Well yesterday, i went out with my g/f, and we went into this library since she needed some books. Since it was freezing, she insisted on me parking closer to the entrance, which resulted on me being the first car in the row..... She got the books she needed, so We come out, we go in the car, i start it up so that it idle's for a bit, and i accidentally pushed the turn signals lever down. My left blinker goes on, but its showing me that one of my bulbs is out . I come out, check the back, its fine. I go to the front, and i see my whole left turn signal pushed in!!! At that point im like thing WTF??? I bend down for a closer look, and what do i see?? My ****ing car's been hit!!!! The bumper is scrathced, the blinker pushed in, and my fender, scrathced so bad, that theres paint actually missing. At that point im swearing like an imbicile, my g/f comes out, and spots this loong scratch on the smae fender. DAMN, I WISH it was a scratch~~~!!! It turns out to be a ****ing crack in the paint!!!!!!!!! I guess, the impact+the cold, cracked the paint!!!! Im sooo pissed off right know, you have no idea!!! This is the ****ing 2nd time in 2 months my car has been hit at a parking lot, and im ****ing sick and tired!! cant thise ****ing SUV/P/U drivers look at where they are going????

Now guys, here is where i need some advise! Im not planning on fixing it till after the winter, but i know that if i leave the crack like that, salt and water will get in there, and possibly cause it to rust internally. Is there anything that i can use to fill it up??? Maybe even make it looks less obvious???
Thanx, and thanx for letting me vent!!

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec-ST Tuning Kit- Lowered-Wokke Chips- Custom Exhaust- 18" MK1's-KN Filters+ M Steering Wheel- Stereo Upgrade +++
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: