Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Kamil
Däs Klässe

2000 BMW 323ci 5spd $5500 OBO

I have owned this car for one year and love driving it but time to move on to a 4-door bigger car. I take good care of the car with proper oil changes and regular maintenance associated with these cars. Lots of recent work went into the car such as the left front control arm, balljoint and bushing, new shocks and springs up front and new springs in the back, new pcv valve and breather hose, fuel filter, new drilled and slotted rotors all around with ceramic pads, valve cover gasket kit, new battery, and a few other small things I may be forgetting. Car comes with E36 contours with brand new Sailun winter tires bought a month ago. Engine runs strong. It has an Alpina front lip which I imported from Germany, 6000k HID lights in the fogs, LED angel eye rings, Sport package which came with stiffer suspension and bucket seats and a 3-spoke steering wheel, M3 smoked LED tail lights, OEM ZHP trunk lip spoiler, resonator and muffler delete with a straight pipe in place (not too loud but sounds like a BMW should), 5 speed tranny shifts pretty smooth with no grinds and clutch has plenty of life left showing no signs of wear yet, new Kenwood reciever with USB and AUX and matches the colour of the interior illumination, and the car is wired for subs.

THE BAD:

Car drives perfectly fine but needs new rear shocks as it was previously lowered (included are Raceland coilovers) and the rear shocks are still the Raceland ones which are too short for OEM springs therefore there is a small rattle going over bumps

When brakes were installed the wheel speed sensor broke when it was disconnected and so the speedometer does not work and also triggered a problem with the ABS and ASC as these cars are wired in series you could say so one problem will trigger another but its an easy 50$ fix that just requires one sensor and some trial and error.

There are a 3 small rust spots developing in the usual places such as the sideskirts and rear quarter panel but not serious.

Overall its a fun car that just requires some TLC to really show its potential. Please contact me at 6472170244 if you are interested in seeing the car. Please dont waste my time as i have already stated the problems with the car so its up to you if you want to fix it or not. Selling AS-IS because like i stated before it will not pass safety due to these two minor problems.
Kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
bokan
2nd Gear Member

km?
bokan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
Kamil
Däs Klässe

Thanks for reminding me ^ . 211500 kms
Old 02-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
Pierce330
2nd Gear Member

Price? If it's posted I missed it...
E90 328i Xdrive (Current)
Pierce330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
Pierce330
2nd Gear Member

Never mind! Saw it.
E90 328i Xdrive (Current)
Pierce330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Good deal I would say, but I like that chick in your photo album. Hope you trapped her in haha.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #7
Kamil
Däs Klässe

Price is a little negotiable for anyone interested but no lowball offers will be accepted. And thanks lol thats my girlfriend

Tags
2000, 323ci, coupe, e46, manual

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: