Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Forum Suggestions, and Questions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf View Post
hence why its a more or less dead forum...
I don't know of any other bmw online communities with as many local members as Max nor any with many quality/BMW specific items for sale.

I've come across some great deals and hard to find parts over the years.

Either way we'll continue to monitor the situation, rules are there for a reason. Also keep in mind there are probably a lot of other spam/rules broken that get taken down that many may not see.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #17
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf View Post
. lets be real for once here, there are other BMW forums that have a SOLID tech section, ride and styling section, traffic and such. BFC. i usually get here for local parts. ....oh wait vendors protection act is in the way. 'you can now hit the door titeuf, no soup for you'
And its members with this attitude that are not needed here. If your only "conctribution" is checking out some deals, better hit eBay!

If you want to buy from shady characters, Kijiji is also full of them

Or better yet, place a wanted ad, and they will come to YOU!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

2nd location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:06 AM   #18
titeuf
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
And its members with this attitude that are not needed here. If your only "conctribution" is checking out some deals, better hit eBay!

If you want to buy from shady characters, Kijiji is also full of them

Or better yet, place a wanted ad, and they will come to YOU!
here we go again with holier than thou attitute. its hopeless.
titeuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #19
cormier
6th Gear Member

Still being bumped... Obviously they don't care to modify their behaviour when the members ask nicely in a thread. Very respectful vendors indeed.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154332

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #20
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
We all know that max is not what used to be despite being a big local forum. Having said that, I wonder is it dieing as DTM? Any stats?
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #21
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
We all know that max is not what used to be despite being a big local forum. Having said that, I wonder is it dieing as DTM? Any stats?
Funny, I was thinking the same thing recently. Majority of the friends I've made on here barely come online, let alone post on maX these days. I guess maX has lost a bit of that 'family' feel, where everyone knew everyone, and saw each other at meets, etc. I know once my 2002 thread is completed, I'll have a hard time posting any new build threads on here because this place isn't so relevant for me anymore.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #22
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
Funny, I was thinking the same thing recently. Majority of the friends I've made on here barely come online, let alone post on maX these days. I guess maX has lost a bit of that 'family' feel, where everyone knew everyone, and saw each other at meets, etc. I know once my 2002 thread is completed, I'll have a hard time posting any new build threads on here because this place isn't so relevant for me anymore.
I agree that the community aspect in the scene isn't what it was, and I barely see good build threads and really haven't even been interested in starting one for my current project. That being said having a seven month old my time to hit local events is minimal, miss the non political just hang out time we all used to have.

I come and skim through the e30 section and look at some classified adds, but dislike having to hit multiple sections for parts, would be much better if the for sale sections were chassis/model specific like the tech section.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: