Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
tehskeo
CEL Magnet

Body shop in Kitchener/Waterloo

Hey, can anyone recommend a body shop in Kitchener/Waterloo for some rust repair?

I have a rust spot on my rear quarter-panel and I'd like to grind and paint it before it rusts through the metal. The rear bumper will also have to come off to get access as the spot is between the bumper and trunk area.

If anyone has had a good experience somewhere please let me know!
tehskeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
schumi7x
1st Gear Newbie

Mitek..they are beside vic star on victoria
06 325xiT.....Sport/Prem
schumi7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
Bimerboy
1st Gear Newbie

I highly recomend Rowa Auto Collision Repair on 29 Grand Ave., Kitchener.I own a 2006
M3 that had damage to the left quarter panel and drivers door,it was me that caused the damage and decided to pay my self so I shopped around.I soon realized the damage would be very costly.I got quotes from $3,500 to 4,500.The next place i went was ROWA auto collision.THAT WAS THE SMARTEST THING I EVER DID.I showed the quotes to Robert,the owner of ROWA.He took the time to explain exactly what had to be done.Not one of the other shops did that,Iwas very impressed and said the damage was not near that expensive.My total cost of the job was $2,100 and the car was fantastic when i got it back.It was clean inside and out,it looked like a brand new car

this gos for anyone who reads this,if you want fantastic work and a price that is realistic GO SEE Robert AT ROWA.
Bimerboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: