Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
Gtfour
2nd Gear Member

Gtfour's BMW meet @ VAG Motorsport + funride to Tremblant 06/10/2012

Hi everyone,

After organizing 3 meet / funride to Tremblant & Parc de la Mauricie in 2009 and 2010, I wanted to reorganize something this fall before winter season.

I didn't had time to organize a meet / funride in 2011 with the preparation of my old E46 M3 race car and track days in the summer.

This is open to ALL MODELS BMW! So no matter what model or series (Series 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, / / / M3-5-6-COUPE, Z3-4-8, X1, X3, X5, NAME IT) as long as there is a BMW crest on your car. Mini are also welcome!

When: October 6, 2012
Where: VAG Motorsport 1201 Montee Masson Laval, QC H7E 4P2, accessible from Highway 440, Exit 16. http://www.vagmotorsport.ca/contactez-nous.html
Time: From 10:00 to meet
Start of the ride: At around 24:30
Itinerary: Departure at Vag Motorsport in Laval taking the 440, then 15 North, 50 West, Route 327 to Mont Tremblant

In case of rain, the event is postponed to the following weekend.

For my part, I will post shortly on Bimmerpost, Bimmerforums, E46Fanatics, M3forum, Maxbimmer. You can make a link to this thread on other BMW forums not mentioned. So if you want to spread the word to get as many people as possible, you are welcome as long as it remains a BMW meet.

Gtfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
beem3r
2nd Gear Member

Would love to do something like this,

unfortunately, my car will already be put away by then
beem3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
Zook@SCB
2nd Gear Member

VAG are a great bunch of guys
Zook@SCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #4
Gtfour
2nd Gear Member

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow, the meet will be cancelled. I will organize a meet/ride next spring instead.

Étant donné les prévisions météorologiques, le meet/funride est cancellé. Je vais organiser un meet/funride le printemps à la place.
Gtfour is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: