Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
Canadian144
2nd Gear Member

Rare E12 528i 5 speed

Hi,

Up for sale is a 1980 BMW 528i. It is a 5 speed car with the fuel injected engine. It spent most of it's life in B.C. and has spent the past 10 years inside a garage. It is dirty, and needs some cleaning, but is a very solid car.

Before it was parked, it ran and drove. Have not tried to start it since then.

The interior is in excellent shape. The paint is slightly faded but is in really good shape overall, considering it's the original paint. There are a few small rust spots, mostly on the drivers side. The bottom inside of the drivers door has a few areas of rust, as does by the rear of the engine bay on the drivers side. The worst instance of rust is on the drivers side rear quarter panel, and it is not that bad. The rear shock towers are in excellent shape, with no rust or rot, just like the underbody.

This car really just needs some cosmetic TLC and a tune-up.

These cars are getting incredibly rare, and finding one in this shape is even rarer. I do not have a set price in mind, as I have no market value to base the value of this car on - look at how many have been for sale locally recently. None! Make me a fair offer. I can be reached via PM and then email or phone. The car is located just outside of Georgetown if you would like to see it in person first.

This car has spend the last 10 years inside. If we don't receive any reasonable offers, it will stay inside for the next 10, at which point these cars will be all the more valuable. We just have too many other projects on the go to deal with it.

We also have black E12 530i, automatic, that has been sitting outside. It would make an excellent parts car. It is shown in some pictures. It would be sold without the wheels currently on it, and without an ignition. This car could be worked into the deal. It was also running before parked.

*** would consider trades for 2002s, E24 6 series, and E9 3.0 BMWs only.

Canadian144 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: