Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Kijiji Scam Alert! E36 M3

Really I can't see anyone actually falling for this but you never know. More for a laugh then anything.

The ad-

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ383291286

I wonder who's car this actually is though. It looks really nice.

The e-mail reply-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijiji Scammer

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response,I found your message and thank you very much.
Offering for sale is a 1997 BMW M3 Coupe, with no finance on it.Excellent condition exterior, interior, never accident damaged, no scratches, always garage kept when not in use. It's very easy to drive for learners.Log book and full service history available.NON SMOKER, very good on fuel, reliable and comfortable van, is like a new van for second hand price.
With its smooth handling and fuel efficiency this vehicle has been a pleasure to own and drive. I have never had an issue with this vehicle since purchasing it.

Now I live in Cardiff, Wales, with my family, I am a dentist doctor and I opened a dental clinic with two colleagues.
Whereas I'm working hard every day and I have the chance to return and meet all the customers that are interested are forced to sell through Escrow Atlantic for both of us to be protected .
The price $5,500.00 is not negotiable and I include the change of ownership. I will not barter the price is very competitive.
I no longer need this van because I already have another, and this is with the left-hand drive so I do not need here.This is the reason why I chose to continue the sale through Escrow Atlantic.

The van is currently garaged in a self storage unit in Canada managed by Escrow Atlantic.I have entrusted them with the car along with the necessary documents to act on my behalf for this sale. They can also have it delivered up to your place for no additional charges, if needed.
The delivery will take from 1 to 3 days, depending on your location.
I am offering 5 days time to have it inspected and to check on the papers.
Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car ,to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions.This way,I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me.

Thank you again and I offer my most cordial greetings.
Dr. Jessica&Raymond Wylie
Somehow this M3 that I'm purchasing suddenly turns into a van. And I'm guessing a "dentist doctor" is a doctor who only treats dentists?
defaultName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
ScotcH
6th Gear Member

No space after punctuation = scam. Every time. All the other crap is just extra proof.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
vic325ci
2nd Gear Member

I was looking at an E46 M3 also based in st. Catherine's, they told me they wanted to get rid of it cause their son had died and the car brought them bad memories. It was 10,000 and had something like 80k on it. Wtf is wrong with these people? Do they have nothing better to do than screw people over?
vic325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic325ci View Post
Wtf is wrong with these people? Do they have nothing better to do than screw people over?
These people are always doing something; thinking of the next scam;
thats what scammers do, improvising on old scams

If it is too good to be true, it always is... greed will get you conned.
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
vic325ci
2nd Gear Member

The best thing to do is report it to kijiji and they'll remove it, that's what I did, I sent them an email explaining the situation, they removed it within 24 hours and sent me a thankyou email...which was kinda nice lol
vic325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
lucad2
2nd Gear Member

Never knew they made A e36 van :shifty:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
Steve30
Techno Viking

they should make one lol

E36 ///M3 S54
E30 325 Project
Steve30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
DeKe
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30 View Post
they should make one lol

By far the best looking ride i've seen, my grandma has one of these. Bought it from a surgeon doctor who lives in korea now, but is in storage in montreal.
DeKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30 View Post
they should make one lol

E92 Van for the win

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: