Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > StanceFactory
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Woofer
6th Gear Member

Stance FTW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337010985.239067.jpg

Just wanted to acknowledge the great work that stance factory did to my e30. I decide to refresh the whole front end suspension and install the BC coilovers that jay had recommend for my car.

It was a LONG 3-4 month wait to get it done while I got all my parts together. Jay was great and always had time to talk to me while I was in between decisions. The biggest hold up was my rim dilemma. The purchase of my rims didn't end up falling through with another seller. Jay could see my disappointment but kept positive the whole time and told me not to worry, and he was right.

When I picked up the car and drove it home I completely forgot that I didn't get the rims I wanted. I had an ear to ear childish grin all the way home!

Thanks guys! And see you soon. I have another lead on some rims so we will be in touch.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Thanks Alan!

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: