Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > BMW Club of Canada
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
TrackClub
2nd Gear Member

Just announced: NEW track events!

NEW: our Club is very pleased to offer extra Advanced Solo Lapping events concurrently with our weekend schools. 7 x 30min sessions per day! The same low price as for the school! Tax deductible fee! Instruction available, if required. Excellent opportunity for mega seat time! Superb price for the premier track venue in Canada!
See details in the revised schedule below. Join us!

BMW Trillium welcomes all makes of automobiles and caters to all levels of experience. See you at the track!

www.trillium-bmwclub.ca for registrations and more info
scott@trillium-bmwclub.ca for our Registrar, in case of registration questions/issues

ADVANCED DRIVING SCHOOLS – $499 all in for 2 days, (single day bookings also possible), Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport) Grand Prix track. Tuition is tax deductible! Format: Novice, Intermediate and Advanced group levels: track, class, skid pad and much more!
1) April 28 and 29 (registration is now open!!!)
2) June 2 and 3
3) Sept 8 and 9

ADVANCED SOLO LAPPING - $499 all in for 2 days (single day bookings also possible), Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) Grand Prix track. Part of school events above, so Fees are tax deductible! Format: instruction available if requested, 7 sessions per day, approx 30mins each. Advanced drivers only please: prior sign off by Chief BMW instructor required, or send your track “resume” to our Registrar: scott@trillium-bmwclub.ca for evaluation. We reserve the right to suggest our School event instead, at which one can obtain a proper sign off, if qualified. Thank you for your understanding!
1) April 28 and 29 (registration is now open!!!)
2) June 2 and 3
3) Sept 8 and 9

ADVANCED SOLO LAPPING - $225 all in each, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport) Grand Prix track. Format: no instruction, 2 run groups on an alternating 45min session basis: 1) race cars, 2) street cars. Advanced drivers only please: prior sign off by Chief BMW instructor required, or send your track “resume” to our Registrar: scott@trillium-bmwclub.ca for evaluation. We reserve the right to suggest our School event instead, at which one can obtain a proper sign off, if qualified. Thank you for your understanding!
1) April 27 (registration is now open!!!)
2) June 1
3) Sept 7

AUTO-SLALOM COMPETITION SERIES – 2 venues: i) Brampton PowerAde Centre at $40 all in each and ii) Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport) Driver Development Track (DDT) at $100 all in (includes lapping!). Non members welcome at nominally higher rates.
1) May 6 – Brampton (registration is now open!!!)
2) May 20 – DDT (includes afternoon open lapping)
3) June 17 – Brampton
4) July 29 – Brampton
5) Aug 26 – DDT (includes afternoon open lapping)
6) Sept 16 – Brampton
7) Oct 27 – Brampton
8) Nov 10 – Brampton

BMW CLUB RACE SCHOOL – $599 all in for both days, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport) Grand Prix track. Organized by www.bmwccaclubracing.com see “events” tab for details and registration:
1)April 28 and 29 (registration is now open!!!)
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
I was excited until I saw you have to be classed as an advanced driver with the Trillium Club.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
TrackClub
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
I was excited until I saw you have to be classed as an advanced driver with the Trillium Club.
Fair point, but treat safety and enjoyment of all participants as paramount priority.
Having said that, if you deem yourself advanced, kindly submit your "resume" as requested.
I am sure you'll appreciate the "process" as it benefits us all.
Worse case, come to an advanced school, get a sign off and enjoy all our events!
If I can be of any assistance, please let me know: bill@trillium-bmwclub.ca Hope to see you at the track! Thanks, Bill
Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Thanks for the reply actually. I do plan on attending one more school this year.

I definitely understand the safety issue. Having beginners and advanced drivers in the same group is a recipe for disaster.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
TrackClub
2nd Gear Member

Agree: on track like Mosport GT, safety has to be paramount. Also, we cater to all levels of experience to ensure full enjoyment of all attendees. Looking forward to meeting you at the track! PS Your Bimmers look very nice indeed!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
TrackClub
2nd Gear Member

Note our events run schools AND solo lapping events on Sat and Sun!!! Plus solo lapping on Fridays. See original post for details. Less than 2 weeks to go and still some spots left...See you at the track!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: