Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Miami Weiss

Most people may know about this car already from my 'Name My New Project!' thread which was somewhat of a failure. Most people voted that my names were all stupid, and they probably were.

But with work already starting on the car already I figured my thread needed to get going sooner or later so here it is.

Project Miami Weiss!

I really like the Pfeba kit. A lot of people don't and I understand why. It does change the look of the car quite a bit and an M Tech II front end does look cleaner. As far as kits go though I think it is definitely one of the nicer ones.

I have been trying to find any information I can on it but I can't seem to come up with much. I did find a 'BMW Aerodynamik' brochure which has a lot of photos and part numbers but it's in German. I would love to know how many are actually around.

Also this one has side markers whereas most I see do not. I don't know if there were 2 different kits made or holes were just cut. I would like to have those filled in because it does look cleaner.

As always I don't have huge plans for the car. With limited space and since I daily drive my E30's (when they work) engine swaps and things that will take more then a weekend are usually out of the picture.

Suspension and brakes are already underway and should be finished this weekend. I have basically brand new H&R race springs and Bilstein sport shocks from my Schwarz coupe. I also have brand new stock brakes from that car as well. Ball joints, M3 offset bushings, and tie rods will be done as well... Hopefully.

I want to drive spend the summer driving the car. I don't want this to be a common sight... (and if you look closely you'll see a few wheel options, but more on that later)

defaultName is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: