Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-16-2005, 05:13 PM   #1
GTWC
1st Gear Newbie

Grand Tuner World Championship, Toronto Molson Indy

Attention Tuners,

The Grand Tuner World Championship will be the world’s first, truly international, tuner competition. July 8-10, 2005 marks the inaugural debut of the Grand Tuner World Championship at the Molson Indy. This alignment with one of the world’s premier motor-sport events provides a much waited international platform, allowing the tuner community to be properly showcased as a major worldwide phenomenon.

200,000 Spectators, International Exhibitors, The World’s Best Show Cars, Thousands of Women
“This is what the scene has been waiting for”

Best of Show Purse
$10,000 USD and the GTWC Championship Belt

Do you think your vehicle stands out from the rest? Do you have what it takes to compete against the best of the best? Grand Tuner World Championship is currently looking for show/street vehicles that are interested in competing.

Event Info
Date: July 8-10, 2005.

Applicants Info
Please email competitors@grandtuner.com to apply
http://www.grandtuner.com

Here is an insert of the poly bag we have released with Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (PASMAG)

GTWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Double_Down
1st Gear Newbie

this sounds like its going to be good...thanks for the info
Here's what I'm going to ask of you, turns out we're spending the night in New York tonight...so it worked out well for all of us. I want you to take it back to the business class and I want you to round up a couple of hunnies. At our hotel we're going to have sort of a pool party...you know what I mean? Like a California, gangster-style, kick ass pool party thing.
Aftermarket BMW Accessories
Custom Car Parts and Accessories
Double_Down is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: