I am selling my 635csi. I bought it last summer and in that time it has become a member of my family. My father and I drive it on the weekends (only during good weather) and it is a thrill. It always draws an audience! The previous owner was a certified BMW mechanic and he babied the car. This classic shark runs beautifully and i have never had a problem with her. Here is a list of specs and maintenance i have performed:
- automatic transmission
- metallic blue exterior
- navy blue leather interior
- front seats were bought new 5 years ago, no rips or tears, not even on back seats
- 2003 M3 rims 17" x 8"
- Potenza tyres (70% left)
- full repair kit in trunk
- no rust in trunk floor
- no rust in quarter panels or in shock towers
- no rust anywhere on the car!
- new controling arm and connecting rod
- new radiator
- new plugs and battery
- upgraded sony cd player (i have the original if you want it too)
- power windows, and seats all working
- air conditioning works
- no crack in dash
- original windsheilds front and rear, no cracks
- sunroof works
- ABS all wheels
- all wheels with disc breaks
- Black Widow alarm system
- Certified and Saftey tested
This car runs beautifully, and due to the wide wheels and new steering and suspension components, she turns on a dime!! Seats are plush and the interior still smells like a new car (im not even joking). All around a spectacular car and I hate to sell it but I need the money.
She has Ontario plates so she is ready to roll.
She is also on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=4646635282
, but i'd rather sell it outside of ebay to escape all of the commsion fees.
1985 325e :: sold
1983 633CSI :: sold
1984 633CSI :: sold
1985 635CSI :: Dad's Car :: FOR SALE
2000 528i :: Mom's Car
1991 318i :: sold
E36 M sport seats, Z3 shifter, MarkD chip, Black'dout kidneys, Kamei Eyelids, Shadowlined, Side Marker Delete, All Red Tails, Smoked Turn signals, Omega Keyless entry, Rieger Lip