Thread: Blackberry 10
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #33
Send a message via MSN to thinair
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
Jamil I dont know what phone your CEO was using but my geak friends got a sneak peak at it today and they said its nothing special and the resolution of the screen is crap.If they try and sell these phones for over $299 to the third world subscribers and try and turn a profit off them BB is finished.Now they are delaying the release in the states for 7 weeks by that time Apple and Samsung would be releasing their newer models.
The z10 has a slightly higher resolution than the Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 (z10 1280x768, S3 1280x720, iP5 1136x640), I wouldn't really call that crap by any means. Maybe not as innovative as a few new phones have or will have 1920x1080.

I'm pretty sure the American delay was the US Carrier's decision, not Blackberry's. The phone has already been released in a few markets.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote