View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
Classifieds Moderator
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot / FL
Posts: 9,778
Yes, taxes are the same no matter how it's registered.

Either based on what you paid on the bill of sale or the price listed on the UVIP whichever is greater. Unfit allows you to get a temp permit so that you can get the car safetied and emission tested at which point you go back and have it changed over to fit while registering or getting a new plate/valid sticker for it.
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote