View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

WTT: BMW M5 E39 for X5 4.4/4.6IS/Range Rover

Just thinking it would be more beneficial for me to have a tow vehicle on hand vs 2 M5's. It is my wife's car and isn't abused at all. She is the 3rd owner. Previous owner was a MAX member too for the last 5 years.

2000 Avus Blue (one year only colour with limited number of them) BMW M5
-206 000 km's
-Two tone sport interior in fantastic shape (black with grey)
-TITANIUM Trim (rare!)
-Fully optioned + Rear Sunshade
-ALL 01+ upgrades!
OEM HELLA Euro Lights 01+
OEM HELLA LCI Rear Lights 01+
OEM M 3 spoke Steering wheel 01+
16:9 Nav Screen 01+
HID's in the Foglights
LED Angel eyes
Recently Refinished wheels in Gunmetal
-e60 SSK Upgrade
-Aux In for the stereo

Tune up in the spring; All spark plugs, CPS, New Fan Clutch, New Sway Bar Links, timely oil changes, new battery. Tranny Fluid Flush with OEM Fluid, Rear Diff oil Flush with Redline Oil, rebuild VANOS by previous owner about 2-3 years ago.
NEW TOYO Rear Tires- these are the summer high performance series.

Runs and drives *PERFECT*

The cons; (willing to address these for the right trade since they were going to be done in the spring anyway)
-Dent on the Fender/door- Quoted 250$ to fix. Paint is fine
-Center exhaust Section rubber hanger to be replaced 60$ for the parts plus 1 hour labour.
-Front tires are evenly worn but low on life.
-Front Lower Control Arm bushing (just developed a shimmy at around 80km/h- Could be the tires?)
-SES Code comes on/off for the air pump

This is the basics, looking for a trade mainly, not quite interested in selling it outright unless I get the right offer of around ~13K.
Currently being stored for the winter, it has been stored previous winters as well and used for HWY commuting mainly.
The BMW X5 MUST be SPORT Package, or 4.6IS preferred! Range Rover MUST be 03+. Km's don't matter as long as it has been loving and enthusiastically maintained.

Any other information, please provide me with your contact info and we can discuss further.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig

Last edited by bmwm5lover; 11-30-2012 at 05:29 PM.
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote