Thread: 5 Series Rare E12 528i 5 speed
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
Canadian144
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezbst View Post
Does this car come with 4 matching rims? I see a steelie mounted on the passenger rear.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Maluco View Post
If you truly want to get more money for it, I suggest giving it a good clean-up including the interior. Get it running so any new potential buyers can see/hear the drivetrain is still good to go for sometime. Make sure the brakes are in good working order so test drives can result in positive feedback for you.

Sadly these E12's are not fetching very much especially when you compare them to other classic BMW's like the E9's and 2002's nowadays. E3's are also starting to turn around slowly as long as the rust bug hasn't started transforming them.

This reply is not intended to offend you in any way, just offering you suggestions to help you obtain more than what you've already been offered.

Good luck.
You're absolutely right. We just don't have the time right now. Busy setting up some better air compressor piping and working on some other cars. If it comes to it, then yes we will have to do so. 5 years from now I predict these E12s will be turning around similar to the way the E3s are starting to now. I'm not expecting someone to hand us $5000 for the car as it sits, but just a reasonable offer.
Canadian144 is offline   Reply With Quote