View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #57
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 16
Try to get your recall letter for the dealer you purchased the car from if you can not get this then ask for a WARRANTY VEHICLE INQUIRY report. This is accepted by RIV. I have just put my z3 on the road the cluster was not changed because it is in mph and kph which is accepted by RIV. Try and stay away from the dealer, just a licence to steal. If you live in Oakville take your car to Bimmersport automotive, 6780 pacific circle , mississauga, 905-670-9200, Charlie knows his stuff inside and out.
pdauphinee is offline   Reply With Quote