View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #36
6th Gear Member
lvan's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5,381
Send a message via MSN to lvan
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
No. As soon as you leave the canada customs office, you can take your completed form 1 to the ministry of transport and get a title.

You do need safety + etest.

Do we still need this letter for newer cars at all? The hype is kinda town to be slow economy.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote