maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which shop to take your BMW to? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76189)

CaptainGomes 09-22-2007 11:05 AM

I went to take a look at Bimmersport one Sunday to see the location. It seems like a shop dedicated to tuning BMW's. How are they for general maintenance? I need to do some suspension and other work, and while I'd like to improve the car, I want to keep a relatively stock feel and be reasonable with costs. PM me if necessary!

Oyster 10-02-2007 04:35 PM

bodyshop
 
Anyone has a recommendation for GTA area?

Need new front bumper cover to be painted and primed and installed.

e36pnoy 01-03-2008 10:12 PM

+1 for RMP

awesome service! didn't even have to be there and problem was fixed.
will definitely be back..

thanks again mark and rocco!

ps: ill see you guys soon for inspection 2

-ryan

magic 01-09-2008 07:28 PM

does anyone know any good independent garages in Atlantic Canada? It will be extremely difficult for me to go to Toronto every time I need to get something done.
Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank you

CaptainGomes 01-30-2008 09:27 PM

One more vote for RMP - I'm very happy with their work so far!

skru_fase 01-31-2008 10:54 PM

i've been going to rmp for a while now, and although it is quite a bit out of my way, i don't think i will ever go anywhere else. thanks again rocco!

GTA_G20 02-19-2008 06:09 PM

Autobahn east for anyone located in durham or east gta. Best prices by far throughout the GTA bmw specialists. Excellent knowledge and friendly service with a quick turnaround time!

punnzzells 02-19-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 863702)
Since i got my first BMW in 97, i only trust 2 people to work on my cars and send customers to; Dave Tomassetti (aka Motronix) and Charlie@Bimmersport...


Yes, he can be found at Engineered Automotive now a days, Fil

http://www.engineeredautomotive.com/

LikesToDrive 02-29-2008 06:13 PM

Looks like both RMP and Bimmersport get a big thumbs up here.

I need some work done soon, and both are about the same distance from me here at home, and both quoted similar prices for the work I need...the deal breaker? What are the waiting areas like? ha ha
I work from home so it would be ideal if I could bring my laptop and get some work done while I wait.

What do the people think? *smoke*

Sa///M3 02-29-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainGomes (Post 1056684)
I went to take a look at Bimmersport one Sunday to see the location. It seems like a shop dedicated to tuning BMW's. How are they for general maintenance? I need to do some suspension and other work, and while I'd like to improve the car, I want to keep a relatively stock feel and be reasonable with costs. PM me if necessary!

You can get everything done at Bimmersport. I advice you to go there and talk to them, they will help you out with everything.

RMPMOTORS 03-02-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainGomes (Post 1105057)
One more vote for RMP - I'm very happy with their work so far!

*th-up*

ABUSTAIF 03-03-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikesToDrive (Post 1116904)
I need some work done soon, and both are about the same distance from me here at home, and both quoted similar prices for the work I need...the deal breaker? What are the waiting areas like? ha ha
I work from home so it would be ideal if I could bring my laptop and get some work done while I wait.

We have a heated waiting area, with satelite TV and a Wi-Fi connection just in case you need to get on the 'net and connect to your office. There is also hot coffee, waiting for you when you come. All this is available while your car is being taken care of. *th-up*.

LikesToDrive 03-04-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABUSTAIF (Post 1118204)
We have a heated waiting area, with satelite TV and a Wi-Fi connection just in case you need to get on the 'net and connect to your office. There is also hot coffee, waiting for you when you come. All this is available while your car is being taken care of. *th-up*.

That's that then....going to Bimmersport this morning!

LikesToDrive 03-04-2008 06:30 PM

+1 for BimmerSport.

Went this morning for the first time, got oil/filter change, also found source of a leak from the rear diff and fixed that too along with a diff oil change, all within about 45 minutes.

Used the wireless in the waiting room to pretend I was in work ;)

I'll be going to Bimmersport from now on.

Thanks guys.

hypno_nls1 03-23-2008 04:53 PM

Autobahn East for life


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018