maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BMW Parts Gold Mine (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161592)

windwagen 01-18-2014 04:58 PM

BMW Parts Gold Mine
 
Holy cow - I stumbled upon this looking for E39 it parts. Does anyone read German?

http://www.ebay.de

propr'one 01-18-2014 06:51 PM

just use google translate. i've bought tons of parts off there. some sellers restrict their incoming messages from germany only, so you can change the primary address on your account to Deutschland. most of them speak english fine and will ship to NA

windwagen 01-18-2014 09:33 PM

Sweet... I'll try it

Thanks!

TSI 01-18-2014 11:54 PM

Yeah, I've been using that for years, and I speak a bit of German, so it's good :) One tip, if you do contact them about shipping, make sure you specify that you want them to ship via Deutsche Bundespost (national post office) instead of DHL (courier), which they all seem to do. It will reduce the shipping charges substantially.

windwagen 01-19-2014 08:25 AM

Thanks for the tip... here I am thinking I'm bringing some groundbreaking deals to Max...

hey - why have you guys been keeping this secret! hmmmphhh!

dbworld4k 01-19-2014 12:38 PM

Fil, this needs to go in your touring!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E39-Touri...item3cdb5c6af4

///M-TRD3 01-19-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSI (Post 1636903)
Yeah, I've been using that for years, and I speak a bit of German, so it's good :) One tip, if you do contact them about shipping, make sure you specify that you want them to ship via Deutsche Bundespost (national post office) instead of DHL (courier), which they all seem to do. It will reduce the shipping charges substantially.

Deutsche Post and DHL are actually amalgamated.

tazy 01-20-2014 01:45 AM

if you do contact them about shipping, make sure you specify that you want them to ship via Deutsche Bundespost (national post office) instead of DHL (courier), which they all seem to do. It will reduce the shipping charges substantially....

SiR 01-20-2014 11:15 AM

I find the german used parts prices are pretty damn high in general.

UK is much more realistic and the parts have likely lead an easier life with no winter use.

ymmv

Steve420 01-26-2014 09:24 PM

wow duno if anybody elese has seen this i translated the description, seller is claiming 404km original NO ZEROS 404 ?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-320i-E36-...item2ece269622
where can i get $30 000? f@#k

SickFinga 01-27-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve420 (Post 1637510)
wow duno if anybody elese has seen this i translated the description, seller is claiming 404km original NO ZEROS 404 ?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-320i-E36-...item2ece269622
where can i get $30 000? f@#k

Nice find. Interior looks really nice

bmwm5lover 01-27-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickFinga (Post 1637517)
Nice find. Interior looks really nice

I'd love to know who ordered this!!! No Leather, but PDC and rear sunshade? Those two options must be like finding baby jesus's DVD collection!

Steve420 01-27-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1637563)
I'd love to know who ordered this!!! No Leather, but PDC and rear sunshade? Those two options must be like finding baby jesus's DVD collection!

yea let alone the fact they paid for it picked it up drove it home from the dealer and parked it lol

Axxe 01-27-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbworld4k (Post 1636922)
Fil, this needs to go in your touring!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E39-Touri...item3cdb5c6af4

Blue on red?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018